First Method: Languages
Book “First Method – Languages” + access to a web-environment for learning 20+ languages = FREE!
Today already many people have bought our language learning methodology and use it successfully as a part of their daily life. We wish to help everyone out there who needs to learn a language and therefore we decided to make our learning method FREE for everyone – so that you could learn whatever language you need in a way that supports your individual strenghts, needs and interests. Crazy? Sure it is! You´re welcome!
Ott Ojamets, author of “First Method – Languages”
“First Method: Languages” is a language learning method that
- takes in account your individual interests, real-life needs and goals
- takes in account and supports your individual learning pace, language level and skills
- helps you to learn any language that you need
- gives you the freedom to learn languages in a place and at a time that is suitable for you
“First Method: Languages” is PERFECT FOR YOU because OTHER LEARNING SOLUTIONS ONLINE don’ t take in account…
- Your personality and individual strenghts as a learner
- Your interests and needs – the majority of things that you usually learn are actually not useful for you in your daily life
- HOW you like to learn.
This book gave me the courage and self-belief to approach a new language. I´ve always thought that learning a new language is something really hard, but this book gave me courage to start learning the Swedish language by myself, without language courses and without a teacher. It convinced me that it is really possible to learn a language individually, in an innovative way!
Katriin Laanet, uses First Method: Languages to learn Swedish
The book also includes a special web environment, where you will find…
a) All the necessary additional learning materials for any European language
b) Several special tests that will help you to get to know your personal strenghts as a learner
c) Instructions to help you create your personal language learning strategy
d) A variety of additional ideas and techniques for daily innovational language learning